We are now accepting entries to find America’s best Sherry Cocktail and we’d love to have yours.
The official rules are below so please read on.
You may use any style of Sherry from any bodega in Jerez
Please tell us:
· the precise recipe
· the proper garnish
· the ideal glass
You must explain in writing:
· why your cocktail is great
· when to serve, and how
· the exact preparation and steps of assembly
· the perfect [bar] food match, and why
You must provide:
· a copy of the cocktail menu of the bar/restaurant where the cocktail is placed and being served
· a photo of the drink
· a video of yourself making the drink and explaining why your cocktail is great, when to serve, exact preparation, and the perfect food match; if you use Twitter or Facebook, please post it using #SherryCocktailComp and include a link to the posting
You can submit your recipes at any time, but the deadline for entry is Monday, August 15th, 2014.
Submissions should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The winner will receive an all expenses paid trip to Jerez, Spain and a full scholarship to Beverage Alcohol Resource 5-Day Program
…as well as loads of press announcing the winner and the recipe on our website and social media
As always, the early and well-prepared barman/woman always gets the best shifts, if you know what I mean!
thanks to original post http://us8.campaign-archive1.com/?u=369bf379be2da25a7e4cf721c&id=96d36b0325